5/9/12

Spring 2012 Overview

 ~ ~ ~ ~ January ~ ~ ~ ~ 

Temple of the Feathered Serpent

Global Game Jam 2012

I did a few scripts

this code controls the transformation count or something
this script was for the start menu

115 Game Project (Design Phase)

Edutainment Game 

I did a few designs

some variations on jason's puzzle
basic design for levels

 ~ ~ ~ ~ February ~ ~ ~ ~ 

ORBscure Whirl (Design Phase)

Mobile Game Project

I did wiki, designs, lead design??

useless wiki

early designs for level obstacles, image got a little fudged

Guardian 

I did a wiki, a few models and a few scripts

wiki I made, but this sucked
some models, reaper and a demon
turn based combat code

 ~ ~ ~ ~ March ~ ~ ~ ~ 

Working Title

Edutainment Game

I did some code and animation


Trip'n

GPCv11

I did design, code, models

net section designs

heavy geometry net
lesser geometry net

example section put together
good enough airplane


game play screen
line of net sections


ORBscure Whirl (Android Demo)

Mobile Game Project

I did code

S.J.B.C. 

2012 Easter Game (Unreleased)

I did design, art, code

monsters and bunnies
gui buttons and things

simple background
cannon model




 ~ ~ ~ ~ April ~ ~ ~ ~ 

Precipice

Edge Create Challenge 2012

I did design, code, art, audio

some random dialogue code
level management code

city model

female subject model
crisis negotiator model


title screen screencap
game screenshot


Art Of Security

Edutainment Game

I did interface art, design, code



 ~ ~ ~ ~ May ~ ~ ~ ~ 


Art Of Security (Release)

Edutainment Game


I did lots o code


ORBscure Whirl (Demo 2)

Mobile Game Project

I did level design, code



~ fin ~


No comments:

Post a Comment